WHO MAKES UP THE COMMUNITY RAIL PARTNERSHIP?
The Board comprises the following:
Chair: Harry Barker, retired senior banker.
- Chairman, RELBUS (Rural East Lothian Bus Group) (www.relbus.org.uk)
- Chairman, The Omnibus Society (www.omnibus-society.org)
- Non-Executive Director, Bus Users UK. (www.bususers.org)
- Two other local non transport related appointments are also held.
All appointments are voluntary.
Vice Chair: vacant
Treasurer: John Clare
Webmaster: Morag Haddow
Other appointments which are job specific rather than individual
- ScotRail representative responsible for CRPs
- ScotRail representative responsible for Station adopters
- Senior Representative from East Lothian Council
- Public Transport Officer, City of Edinburgh Council
- Representative from a group representing the disabled community (the group may change from time to time)
- Representative from SESTRAN
- Representative from RAGES
- Representative of the six county Area Partnerships
Stakeholders are defined as any group or organisation with an interest in the CRP and the future of the Railway Line and any regular rail user. Stakeholders will comprise the following:
- Representatives from each Community Council (if not already on the Board)
- Representatives from the various Area Partnerships (if not already on the Board)
- Station adopters
- Representative from Queen Margaret University
- Representative from Musselburgh Racecourse
Members of the public are welcome to attend the Annual General Meeting, or any ordinary meeting if they have a particular item they wish to speak to.